How to Register for the 2018/19 Season (Youth)
Registration Form – Youth Registration Form Link
Your child must be registered to attend any of the SFFC soccer assessments. As teams are created based on registration numbers, any players not registered for the upcoming season by June 30, are at risk of not being placed on a team. In some divisions, the club does fill up and players can get waitlisted or a division will fold because not enough registrations are received. Please register as soon as possible.
DIVISIONS – NEW INFORMATION
Please see the division page for more information on practice nights
House – U5-U6
Born in 2014 to 2013
Mini – U7-U10
Born in 2012 to 2009
Euro – U11 – U13
Born in 2008 to 2006
Youth – U14 – U18
Born in 2005 to 2001
Registration must include full payment on fees before a player will be assigned to a team. The registration software allows for secure payment through Paypal.
For new players, a “Proof of Age” and “Residency” document must be on file with SFFC. If this is your first time registering with us, you must include one copy for each area to complete your registration:
Proof of Age
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate
- Passport, citizenship documents
- Rental/Mortgage Agreement
- BC Hydro Bill
Proof of Age and Residence can be:
Emailed to the SFFC Registrar
Mailed to Saanich Fusion FC PO Box 31109 #314-3980 Shelbourne St. Victoria, BC V8N 6J3.
WHAT DO YOUR SOCCER FEES COVER?
- Almost seven months of soccer (September to March)
- Payments to BC Soccer Association and Lower Island Soccer Association
- Group sports insurance
- Equipment – practice and game balls, cones, flags, nets, pinnies, medical kits
- Photographs (team photo)
- Access to FREE SFFC soccer training:
- SFFC Training nights (typically offered for U7 – U14)
- Goalie specific training
- Technical Directors for Timbits and Youth programs
- LISA tournament registration fees – a tournament for the U8-U12 players
- Wind up jamborees
- Coaching certification, training and Criminal Record Checks
- Game Referees and referee training
- Financial Support to Teams participating in the Provincial Play-offs
During the registration process, if financial assistance is required, please note in the “Comment Section” that you are applying for financial assistance. Players that are applying for assistance through Kidsport, Sport Assist, Athletics for kids or Jumpstart require confirmation from the organization that the application has been received before the player is assigned to a team, you don’t have to receive your assistance before your child will be placed.